Bringin' the cool rockabilly vibe to your home, one kitschy piece at a time!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

What is Rockabilly, and why do I love it so much?

Rockabilly is nothing new. It's been around for decades, in many different forms, from the music to the dress to even rockabilly hairstyles. It's a fun way to express yourself in many different ways, and you look so cool doing it. I mean, where else can I wear pencil skirts, cardigans, red lipstick and flowers in my hair? Count me in!

The one thing I've noticed, though, is that you can't find a wide variety of rockabilly stuff for your house. Sure, you can find plenty of clothes, shoes, accesories, CD's and music posters, but when it comes to actual home decor, there's not that much out there. That's why I've decided to dedicate this blog to finding and making great rockabilly gear for the home, so that your living room can look as cool as you do!

No comments: