Bringin' the cool rockabilly vibe to your home, one kitschy piece at a time!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Something small for the economy?

I was thinking about my inventory today, and trying to come up with some ideas to help it get a movin'. I sell mostly home decor, which I know isn't a necessity in this economy. I'm thinking about doing something really small and cheap (under $5) to sell, something that's still decor and pretty but not too much for those that are watching their pennies. I haven't come up with an idea yet, but I'm brainstorming and trying to think up something.

I just bought my first Showcase today, some of my stuff will be featured all day tomorrow. We'll see what that brings in!

Lastly, I'm thinking of starting some interviews of Etsy sellers, not the typical "what's your favorite marketing tool," or "what inspires you," I'm thinking of asking more in depth questions and getting to know these artists more. I'll be working on it this week, I'll probably "interview" myself first so people can see what I'm talking about, but then I'll be looking for others to interview. If you're interested, let me know!

1 comment:

Modernality said...

Welcome to Etsy!! I am new to Etsy myself. Saw your stuff in the showcase today. Looks great!